Applicants should note that registration for XAT 2019 is the preliminary step towards applying to XLRI and XAT Associate Institutes. Applicants applying to XAT Associate Institutes, besides XLRI have to apply separately according to their choice. Applicants for XAT 2019 can choose to pay online using credit card / debit card / online banking.
- Once you complete filling the Basic Information a system generated XAT ID and password will be communicated to you through Email / SMS.
- Please quote your email (provided during the registration) and XAT ID for all future communication
- Please ensure that you provide a valid email address and mobile number.
- Please ensure that you use your personal email address only as your primary email address in the application.
- Please add firstname.lastname@example.org as trusted sources in the anti-Spam software of your email. Otherwise, either you will not receive important emails or they will get delivered to your Spam/junk folder.
- Please access your emails regularly and ensure that your inbox is accessible.
- Please note that the XAT ID and password gives you an individual login on www.xatonline.in and on frequent intervals, you need to check for mails from XAT & other associated institutes.
- Please ensure that you give your correct mobile No. to receive SMS alerts.
XAT Registration Fee (without late fee) – Rs. 1700/-
Candidates interested in XLRI programmes needs to pay an additional fee of Rs. 300/- each.
XAT Registration Fee (with late fee) – Rs. 2000/-
Candidates interested in XLRI programmes needs to pay an additional fee of Rs. 500/- each.
Note: If you do not receive the registration confirmation mail, with your XAT ID & Password, within 24 hours of signing up, please check your spam/junk folder. If you are unable to locate the email, please write to email@example.com citing your primary email id. or call us up on 1800 209 0835 between 08.00 a.m. and 08.00 p.m. ( IST ) if you are unable to reach the customer care executive, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org. We shall get back to you in 48 hours. (Excluding Holidays)
The exam consist of the following sections:
- Verbal and Logical Ability (VA & LR)
- Decision Making (DM)
- Quantitative Ability & Data Interpretation (QA & DI)
- General Knowledge (GK)
XLRI Online Registration through GMAT
XLRI announces Admission for the following Programmes through GMAT
- PGDM (Business Management)
- BM- Jamshedpur
- BM Delhi – NCR
- PGDM (Human Resource Management)
- PGDM (General Management)
- Fellow Programme in Management
The following categories of candidates can also apply through GMAT score obtained during December 01, 2017 and December 31, 2019 for the following XLRI programmes
NRIs interested in applying to BM, HRM and GMP.
Indians interested in applying to GMP.
Candidate interested through GMAT should also register for XAT and follow the instructions before registration through GMAT.
NRI / Foreign Students Definition as per “Regulation for admission of NRI/Foreign Nationality/Person of Indian Origin”, AICTE letter dated 24 April 2002 is as follows:
NRI : “NRI” in this context means Non-Resident Indian as defined in Income Tax Act, 1961 with the following clarifications: An individual is Non-Resident when he is “not a resident” or who is “not ordinarily resident”. A person is treated as “not ordinarily resident” when any of the following conditions is satisfied:
- If he/she has not been resident in India in nine out of ten preceding years; or
- If he/she has not been in India for a period of 730 days or more during the preceding seven years.
Persons of Indian Origin : “Persons of Indian Origin” (PIO) in this context means a person having foreign citizenship (except Pakistan and Bangladesh) without “NRI” status, but who holds a Foreign Passport at the time of sending application, consideration for admission and during the period of his study and he/she or anyone/ both of his/her parents or anyone / both of his /her grandparents is (or was) / are (or were) citizen (s) of India by virtue of the provisions of the Constitution of India or Section 2 (b) of Citizenship Act, 1955 (Act No. 57 of 1955).
Foreign National : “Foreign National” (FN) in this context means an individual having citizenship of a foreign country (citizens of all countries other than India) and not having the status of “NRI” and/or “Persons of Indian Origin” (PIO).
Eligibility : Recognized Bachelor’s degree of minimum three years duration or equivalent in any discipline. Those completing their final examination by June 10, 2020 may also apply.
All Indian candidates must appear for XAT 2020. However, NRI and foreign candidates may apply through GMAT score